- 2013 Auction & Benefit Dinner
- Webinar December 11th
- Honor Area Leadership Project
- Honor Days 2012 Flyer
- Big crowd at HARP Benefit
- HARP Auction & Benefit Dinner
- Heartland Assessment Survey
- Interview with Dr. Katherine Loflin
- Envision Honor on the news
- Envision Honor - One Year Later
- PR Adam's Bridge Project
- New $30,000 Grant from Rotary Charities
- DDA info by MEDC
- HARP Honored as Grand Visionaries
- Community Gets Growth Grant
- New Grant Check to improve Honor
- Lake Michigan Cocktail Cruise to benefit HARP
- Proposed US 31 approach to downtown Honor
- Beckett's Physical Assessment
- What is a DDA?
- Come to Honor Days
- 140 Attendees at Envision Honor
- Small Village Grand Vision
- Envision Honor
- History Lives! Honor Days 2011
- Native Vets Memorial Dedication
- Wind Energy Community Forum
- Revitalization Grant Kickoff
- Honor GCT Selects Beckett & Raeder
Grant Coordination Team
The grant coordination team will meet at the Honor Village Hall periodically. Come join us as we continue to push forward in this wonderful endeavor.
Follow the Grant ProgressGo to Beckett & Raeder's Honor Village web site for information on grant progress and recent meetings.
Year in Review SlideshowHonor Revitalization Slideshow Presentation envision what the Village of Honor may look like in the future.